- ひとつのTongue Twisterを3回連続で言ってから送信しましょう。例) She sells seashells by the sea shore! She sells seashells by the sea shore!! She sells seashells by the sea shore!!!で送信。
- She sells seashells by the sea shore.
- She thinks she'll see a seal.
- Red lorry, yellow lorry.
- Truly rural.
- Red blood, bad blood.
- Veil the bed with the bed valance.
- The view of the valley is very beautiful.
- Betty loves the velvet vest best.
- Seventy-seven benevolent elephants.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he?
- The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
- Through three cheese trees, three free fleas flew. While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew. Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze. Freezy trees made these trees' cheese freeze. That's what made these three free fleas sneeze.
- How much wood would a woochuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
- I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. Upon a slitted sheet, I sit.
- Any noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster most.